Gamecow
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
Upload en bekijk de foto's van anderen: bekijk de gallerij!

Animecow word Gamecow! Je kunt ons nu bereiken via: www.gamecow.co.nr!!!

Je bent niet ingelogd. Log in of registreer je

Beste manga/anime quotes.

+4
Ketsueki
Tylor
Mammonbitch
Lola-O-Matic
8 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

1Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Beste manga/anime quotes. zo jan 10, 2010 12:23 am

Lola-O-Matic

Lola-O-Matic

Quotes zijn dingen die gezegd worden, vaak grappig, typisch of gewoon heul mooi.

Dus wat is jullie favoriete Quote? (:

Ik ga voor; "I'm a Koala! Eating eucalyptus leaves!" van Sasagawa Ryohei van Reborn!.

http://lolaeetmensen.hyves.nl

2Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. zo jan 10, 2010 12:38 am

Mammonbitch

Mammonbitch

onze dino quote natuurlijk!!

"I can't eat with chopsticks!"
-krijgt bestek-
"I can't eat with this either!"

3Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. zo jan 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Tylor

Tylor

Hey, Nana.
Do you remember when we first met? 2 Years Later I'm the type to really believe in fate, so I'm going to believe it was fate.

Nana Komatsu (Nana)

Matt: I've been living a lie..
Gabumon: You mean you're not a real blonde?

Matt and Gabumon (Digimon Adventure)

http://animecow.co.nr

4Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. zo jan 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Ketsueki

Ketsueki

Oh, ik heb nog es een keer een heel schrift er aan besteed *gaat schrift zoeken*

Gevonden!

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams..." - Edward Elric, Full Metal Alchemist

"Joy to the suffering,
Victory to the battle,
Life to the dead,
For that is what,
The blood-red
Stone grands

Men honor it
With the name
"Philosopher's Stone"" -Full Metal Alchemist

"At this famous private boys' school, I, Kouno Tohru, who transferred here in the middle of the term, without realizing it, have had the door to my destiny opened before me. I thought I'd live a dull life in this all boys' school, but what's this girl doing here?

- I'm a guy!

Eh?! But you're wearing that frilly-frilly skirt...

= What are you talking about? You're going to wear one too. The three of us are in the same boat. Let's do our best at this job.

- No~!

Just like that, my life as a princess has started." - Kouno Tohru, Yutaka Mikoto, Yuujiruu Shihoudani, Princess princess

5Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. vr jan 15, 2010 2:31 am

jac-senpai

jac-senpai

Itachi Tegen Sasuke: If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and live a detestable life... Run, run and cling to life. And one day, when you have the same eyes as me, come before me...

http://jac1986.hyves.nl

6Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. za jan 16, 2010 2:24 am

sho guyver

sho guyver

fist of the north star

bad guy tegen kenshiro we fight to the death .
kenshiro tegen bad guy you're already dead
bad guy what i feel fine pakt n stuk vel van zijn lichaamknijpt er in en dat stuk knalt letterlijk uit elkaar

dbz

trunks tegen freiza
you're going to fight a real super sayian and im not talking about goku

gogeta tegen janemba
i am nor goku or vegeta i am the one that wil destroy you

7Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. za jan 16, 2010 3:04 am

jac-senpai

jac-senpai

vegeta onder de douche:

vegeta: ey servent woman, bring me a dryin clothe at once.
bulma: first of all, i'm not a servent woman, my name is bulma, so say please.
vegeta: forget about the stupid dryin clothe then.

even later:

Vegeta: is this some kind of joke ?
bulma: is what a joke ?
Vegeta: the clothes you left are these for a men or a woman, there pink.
bulma: oh come on, its the style here.
Vegeta: Men in pink How Bizar, i am a warrior not a foriaty of flower.
Yamcha & Krillin lachen.
Vegeta: Stop it ! or i blast you away.

8Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. za jan 16, 2010 3:10 pm

sho guyver

sho guyver

kent iemand deze lol komt uit de live action versie en uit de animatieversie

one shall stand. one shall fall

9Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. do feb 25, 2010 11:20 am

Kuroshitsuji

Kuroshitsuji

Kuroshitsuji lol-heid
Sebastian: "After all I'm a DEER of a Butler"

Sebby met een hoed met een gewei <3

http://SilverRock-Shooter.hyves.nl/

10Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. zo maa 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Trowa

Trowa

Dragonball Z, Goku, ep: Death of Vegeta (Freeza saga)
"A heart of stone can't shed tears like that."

Heb deze jaaaren in diverse aftekenboekjes van school gezet, en bij tijd en wijlen doe ik dat nog. Er speelden wat vervelende dingen in die tijd bij mij thuis, wat resulteerde in huilbuien waarbij ik niet eens wist waarom ik huilde. De quote was zeer toepasselijk toen.

11Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. ma maa 15, 2010 8:55 pm

jac-senpai

jac-senpai

[Luke raises his left arm towards Asch]
Asch The Bloody: ...What are you doing?
Luke Fon Fabre: If only one of us can get out, you should be the one to go. Use the Key to free Lorelei...
Asch The Bloody: Stop it! Just stop! Are you trying to insult me?
Luke Fon Fabre: No. I'm a replica. My hyperresonance isn't as powerful. If our skill with the sword is equal, then the one who is better in another area should go.
Asch The Bloody: [extremely aggravated] ... Now that you're not just putting yourself down, you're even more irritating!
Luke Fon Fabre: Asch...
Asch The Bloody: [getting brutally aggressive] Better in another area? You don't know "anything"! How can you possibly say that? You couldn't POSSIBLY know which of us is better!
Luke Fon Fabre: Either way, I'm...
Asch The Bloody: [shouting very loud and aggressively] SHUT UP!
[Asch angrily draws his sword]
Luke Fon Fabre: [confused] Asch! What are you...
Asch The Bloody: [pointing his sword towards Luke] Only one of us can leave this room. The stronger one will destroy Van! This isn't about hyperresonance or who is or isn't a replica... As two of Van's pupils, we're going to find out who's stronger... who the real "Luke" is. This is a fight to settle "who we are".
Luke Fon Fabre: We're both real. You and I are two different people!
Asch The Bloody: [brutally aggressive] Shut up! THIS ISN'T ABOUT LOGIC! You can't "possibly" understand how I feel! You stole "my past" AND "my future"! Now is all the "time" I have!
Luke Fon Fabre: ...Now is all I have, too.
[Luke draws his sword]
Luke Fon Fabre: I don't even have a past to lose. But I've still decided that I'm "me". It doesn't matter what you think. Here I am. If that's the source of the strength you're talking about, then "I WON'T LOSE"!
Asch The Bloody: [swings his sword] Well said. I will make those words YOUR LAST, REPLICCCAAAAAAAAA!
[the fight with Luke and Asch begins]

Heel Mooi Stuk Uit Het Spel En De Anime Tales Of The Abyss.

12Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. ma apr 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Ketsueki

Ketsueki

Sebastian: "While I am quite a cat person, I do not like dogs. Actually, I detest them. *smile*"
Ciel: "... Wraf!"

Kuroshitsuji x3

13Beste manga/anime quotes. Empty Re: Beste manga/anime quotes. vr apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

jac-senpai

jac-senpai

Vegeta: it's over 9000 (iedereen die dbz heeft gezien kent die wel)

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

Permissies van dit forum: